Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

The List




I think we all have a list of things we want to achieve in our lifetime. For me one of those things is my pilots licenece. I have been taking lessons now for about 3 months and I am confident that this is for me! A fantastic feeling of freedom which I think everyone should experience. I am flying out of Lilydale Flying Club which is nearer Yarra Glen than Lilydale but still a great place to fly. The craft is a Piper Warrior which carrys 4 including the pilot. I think another 6 months and I should be in the air solo which is a great thought. This leads me to my next post, another item that I am in the process of ticking off my list. I will post the answer in a week but am interested to know what you all might think it is. Just a note, it has nothing to do with Fast Cars, Sports Cars, Ethernet Cables, Stock loans and doesn't require additional life insurance. Till next time, Doctor Dan.

Comments:
- To leave the toilet seat up without fear of retribution??

- To cut green vegetable matter out altogether??

- To convert to OSX on a shiny new aluminium powerbook?

- To be a lumberjack??

- To see Kevin Sheedy retire and Akermanis get the job??

- To develop a truly 'all day' mascara??

I'm getting close aren'y I?
 
Very close with the last one! Very close.
 
this might not be fair because I have inside family knowledge, but I know for a fact that before you die you want to admit to spilling the ink on the carpet, then you will apologise to all your siblings who suffered because you didn't own up.....
 
That IS something on my list but it will not happen this lifetime! As you may recall it was your sister that has in more recent times shown her ability to get away with things. It was her all along, and yes, I protected her on that issue so no one found out.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Try again. This should be getting checked of your list if I am correct?? Hint, one may purchase on eBay
 
That is so exciting Dan! I had no idea you flew. Don't think I'd be any good at that. For someone who flies a lot, I am still a nervous flier and I get really really travel sick...
 
a baby? on ebay?
 
or is that eBaby
 
i think i know what it is. Could you play this thing whilst wearing a skirt...even if you are a man?

I think it is well and trully time for a new post NEW POST!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?