Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Kennett or Bracks



Reading the news today it states "Maverick former Victorian premier Jeff Kennett is considering a comeback to politics after state opposition leader Robert Doyle quit suddenly." I must admit that the thought of an election billed as "Kennett v Bracks" does sound interesting. It seems that every election in recent times has had a big personality running against some quivering, unstable, weak opponent. If Kennett did decide he wanted to get back into Politics, do the Liberals really have any option but to let him lead? Can you imagine the policies? For the first time in a long time, I am interested in how this latest political story unfolds.

Comments:
Love that pic! It certainyl will be interesting if kennett decides to makea come back. I'd rather see them wrestle though. Tell me that woudln't be funny!
 
What would be good would be seeing them both on "Double Dare"! Imagine Jeff in the big hamster wheel and Steve getting slimed cause he lost a physical challange. Bring it on!
 
I used to love that show!!! Haha! I'd love to see that!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?