Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Arrgggg, got me a head ache


Forgive me brain for I have thinned. It's been 23 hours, 12 seconds since my last coffee. My attempt to clense my body is killing me from the inside out. It's amazing how much pain can be secreated through the head. This "treat your body as a temple" thing can't last much longer....got to go.

Ahhhh, sweet caffine, brings joy to the soul. Couldnt do it anymore. Went to Manhatten Sound's Rockstar Cafe, had a coffee. Could have also had a massage, music lesson, hair cut, dance lesson and facial at the same time but that is a topic for my next post.

Comments:
soooo, was that a LEGAL cup at the deathtrap cafe?

By the way, whats the story with the google box on the left that pushes half accross the page?
 
Whats the deal as in how did I get it or whats the deal, it is out of place, too large, impinging on the post area?
 
You poor thing...
I dont' like coffee. It seems great, tastes awful! I'm a tea girl myself!
 
Coffee really impacts the world.....and parts of your body if you have too much...or in Dans case, if you have any.

i like the Google box, can you make it bigger?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?